***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

A Very Busy Time.....

"Busy, Busy, Busy"
available on PFATT
It seems that I never know what day it is any more and rarely get to my blog to update anything.  Being busy is a good thing but it can also be a
nuisance!   Just finished getting this month's PFATT pieces together and the set-up plus the banners made etc...now it is back to inventory for my up-coming shows.  
I'm just so darn excited about this new Halloween show I'm doing, "A Bewitching Feté" that I never want to work on anything else!
 There is some amazing folk art available this month on the Marketplace, we have some great artists!  You can always hear Dan from the other
Available on PFATT
room laughing and oooo-ing and ahhhh-ing as he gets their pages set-up for the month.  This month I will have four new pieces available.  "Verna's Kitchen" (shown above) and a funny little crow named "Poplar" who is selling pumpkins.  I love
Available on PFATT
when I find a way of using antique and vintage embellishments like her pumpkin box....it's an antique produce basket.
 
I really like the vintage tin measuring cup that I used for "Late Night Brewing" a sweet little pin-keep with a sleeping mouse.  It also has an antique tin spoon attached.  The sleeping mouse pin-keeps are one of my biggest
Available on PFATT
and best sellers and I really enjoy making each one special and different from the last one.   
The last piece I have on the Marketplace is an old favorite from last year my "Bewitching Sewing Kit".  My collectors LOVED this at my shows so I thought I would bring it back for another year.  The new sewing kit I will be making for my shows this year involves a coffin LOL....everybody needs one of those,
Learn to make this guy!
right?  As I plug along creating for my shows I will also be teaching another class for "Artful Gathering" this Fall.  This class will be a raven, a Poe-sque type raven.  I will be teaching how to apply clay to fabric and how to make the fabric covered wire legs...also how to make the clock and book!   Busy keeps me out of trouble and actually happy.  I hope everyone is having a great summer this year....stay positive and be happy!  

2 comments:

By Golly Studio said...

charming blog love your work

softinthehead said...

Thank you Deb....come back anytime :o)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected