***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Saturday, December 3, 2016

"Soft in the Head" Annual Online Wynter Sale

"Get Ready....Almost Here"
Busy, busy, busy....the wheels are cranking and the smoke is bellowing from my sewing machine as I burn the midnight oil getting ready for my annual Christmas sale.  The sale begins tomorrow
December 4th at 4pm PST-7pm EST and it will be a "Buy It Now" show.  Buttons have been implemented and once an item is gone it's gone, unfortunately no orders will be taken.  I enjoy making "one of a kind" pieces
and would like to carry this tradition on. 
Something different is happening this year though....I will keep the shop open until December 15th and try to add new pieces everyday until
then so keep checking back.  I will also add Halloween, Spring and Americana as time goes by.  I love having a my own little store and really hope I can keep it filled with interesting pieces that will continue to make one and all smile.
Hope you will come for a visit and maybe purchase a "Soft in the Head" treasure.... www.softeessellingshop.blogspot.com

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected