***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Sunday, December 4, 2016

So Surprised!

"BEST BIRTHDAY EVER"
As many of you have seen, my birthday was yesterday. I've never been big on birthdays, mine that is, so I usually don't say anything or have it displayed on my FB page. Turning 66 was a bit daunting to me, haven't figured out why but just
know it was. Guess after the last few years I should be REALLY thankful to even see it LOL

I had mentioned to Dan in passing that I thought I was ready to welcome another kitten into our lives. Losing Seamus is still tough and I think always will be. You don't have someone in
your life for 19 years without feeling the loss the way we have, we miss him so much! Also Issa is lonely. I was "speechless" which many of you know is almost impossible for me, when Dan walked in and said "Pam meet Samson"....it was love at first sight! I cried and
blubbered like a fool for at least a half hour the whole time kissing and hugging my new little friend. As I said before, Dan rarely surprises me but he knocked me over this time....I have the greatest husband/friend ever!

I had spent the day with Rennie going to craft shows, hitting sales and eating the biggest damn hot dog I had ever seen...it was my birthday don't judge :) All in all I couldn't
have had a better day...a good day with Rennie, talking to my kids, grandkids, having my dear friends wish me well and the love of my life stealing the show with Sammy! I couldn't be more blessed and happy. Life is good and then it surprises you and is MAGNIFICENT!!!!!

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected