***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Monday, April 15, 2013

Meet "Snoops" on SP

"April On Simply Primitives"

SOLD
There has always been a soft place in my heart for ravens and this little lady is from one of my earliest patterns, but instead of being a little witch she is now sewing away on top of a sunflower pin keep!  I truly love Fall and always find room to add a bit of it to my daily creative spirit!  Meet "Cawla Sews" who is a wizard with her straight pins and needles!
SOLD
 


The "Uncle Sam" is a personal favorite because of the antique quilt used for his coat.  The entire quilt was hand stitched and is just gorgeous even in its tattered state.  I've always loved quilts and their stories.....and nothing says Americana like an old quilt.   The beard is sheep roving which I also love working with.

What would a Marketplace be without me adding a mouse.  This mouse is my favorite....meet "Snoops" my take of Sherlock Holmes.  I have always loved the stories of Sherlock and Dr. Watson so I just couldn't resist a mouse carrying a magnifying glass.  He turned out so adorable and will bring smiles to his new home.
SOLD
SOLD
 

As summer approaches my toes stark to twitch and my head starts to spin (pretty picture huh?) because that means Halloween is rapidly coming my way and that means "GHOULTIDE"!!!!!  I have started in on my inventory for Ghoultide Gathering and this Mini Jack-O-Lantern is just the beginning.  Thought I would offer one here on Simply Primitives since I usually only sell these at Ghoultide.  Be sure and stop on over at Simply Primitives and enjoy all the amazing artwork!

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected