***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April At the Marketplace!

What Was I Thinkin'...This Month on PFATT
Slim Slugg  SOLD
Ever have one of those creative moments that you just couldn't figure out what your mind was thinking?????  Well... this month for the PFATT Marketplace I had exactly that kind of moment....Meet Slim Slugg the newest member of my PODD family!  I've actually grown attached to his large googly eyes and his "green-ness".........

 Shrew-Ella   SOLD
Samantha  SOLD
I was a bit more with it when I decided to create some Halloween characters...I noticed the other day when I pricked my finger my blood was starting to turn orange and black so that must mean Halloween is vastly approaching, lol.  This timeon PFATT I made a smaller version of my witchy shrews.  This one is "Shrew-Ella the Conjurer".   I have always loved my shrew witches and felt a smaller one would be fun for my collectors!  As her companion I have a new cat witch....meet Samantha, appropriate name for a witch huh?   I enjoy making cats and especially the witchy variety!  Tis one is pretty simple but very magical!  Love her hat and the vintage netting holding it on her head....no to mention the vintage lace and silk ribbon that accents her simple osnaburg dress! 
Thea  SOLD
With a bit more normalcy meet "Thea and Her Thread"....This little mouse was inspired by the many stories I read from Beatrice Potter and Nursery Rhymes.  I can just envision Thea bustling around for her weekly quilting bee and gossip circle.  Though you can't see it in the picture Thea is holding a needle in her hand...she is ready to get to work!  
 Pop over to the PFATT Marketplace to meet all the new "Softees" and to see all the amazing talent offered there!

1 comment:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected