***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Friday, August 10, 2018

"This Month on PFATT"
This month on PFATT it is all about Halloween, in fact it is going to be all about Halloween from here on out.  Since my summer has been full of traveling and fun it is time for me to crack down and get to work since I do have a show in a month.  Before I know it "A Bewitching Feté" will be here and it would be very sad indeed to have nothing to bring.
Witches of all sizes and colors are on the agenda this year and I
can't wait to get started.  Of course the forever popular mice will be there too but this year I hope to have something a bit different too.  You all will have to wait to see what it is but I must admit I'm excited to give it a whirl.  Be sure to check out the "Bewitching Feté" website, there is going to be so many incredible artists there, some I will be meeting for the first time and others I have known throughout my artful journey.  I can't wait!
Be sure to check out the PFATT marketplace this month.  Everyone is getting their Halloween groove on and the folk art is stellar!

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected