***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

IT"S CHRISTMAS!

It's Christmas in July on the PFATT Marketplace!  I had so much fun coming up with these funny new characters for this month....nothing like thinking about snow in the heat of summer!

This month it is all about the "mice" and of course Santa!  I love bottle brush trees and Santa always needs to have a tree loaded with presents and toys.  This piece is pretty good size and would look good sitting in the middle of a table and since it uses batteries you can light it up anywhere.  One of these days I will keep one of these for
myself.  

You can't have Christmas without at least one snowman or in this case, snow-mouse!  I almost kept this piece cause I truly love the whole snowman on the frame look...this is actually a wooden shadowbox.  I was
lucky to find a small rusty bucket, just perfect for his snowballs!

Many of you know that I LOVE re-purposing vintage/antique finds and with this piece it's an old pewter candlestick.  The candle is clay so it can't be lit but that doesn't stop this little mouse
from trying.  There is just something about red and green on a mouse that steals my heart but nothing says love like "purple"!  

Ever since I had a collector request a mouse clad in purple I have found I'm hooked with the color purple.  This little angel is standing on a purple pin cushion but she has a purple ruffled collar and lavender satin sleeves.  She is lighting the way with her candle and you know what they say about angels and bells...."every time a bell rings an angel gets her wings" well, it worked!  Lucy the angel has a nice pair of wings.  

I hope you will visit the PFATT Marketplace and see all the amazing Christmas folk art that is available for "Christmas in July"....  www.pfattmarketplace.com 

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected