***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Back into the Workroom again...

"Getting Back into the Swing"
I'm finally getting back into my workroom and trying to sew.  I've taken the last couple of months off to go to Australia and also to deal with a death in my immediate family.  Grief is extremely crippling but work is also good therapy.
This month on the PFATT Marketplace I have so new pieces, old designs but new pieces.  It was good to go back to creating old friends since my brain is still a bit foggy with grief.  I have always found making mice comforting so this month I have some Valentine Mice to offer.  
Sweet Adeline is one of my favorites, probably because of the fabric, fell in love with it when I saw it.  The "twins" as I like to call them, make a great shelf sitter because they
are the perfect size and the bucket is so cute.
Spring is on everyone's mind right about now so I had to create a few bunnies.  These were a popular design last year so I thought it would be a nice to bring them back.  Each one is holding a special egg they have been working on.  They are great and funny Easter additions. 
This has been good for me to get back into
the workroom and in time, maybe I will learn
to laugh like I use too.  I truly miss David, and will always keep him close to my heart.
Enjoy PFATT everyone, we have some outstanding artists and they have outdone themselves this month!
www.pfattmarketplace.com

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected