***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Christmas Has Come Early....

"Christmas is Early Here"
As I look around my workroom I have to chuckle, it's Christmas and Christmas has
come early for this ol' Softee!  Anyone that knows me knows I'm a last minute kind of person, one that works better under stress.  I didn't want to miss out having a "Christmas blog sale" this year because of our trip to Australia happening at the end of
the month, just needed to change it up a bit.  I was very happy with the feedback from my followers re: whether to do a sale of just sew and upload to my shoppe, the sewing and uploading has worked much better for me.
  My shoppe: www.softeessellingshop.blogspot.com  
  has been so nice to have and keeps track of my inventory,
paypal buttons make it even easier for someone to shop too.  Wish I had thought of this sooner.  There is only one downside to having my own shoppe, the shipping.  Prices are so much higher now not to mention how much I dislike boxing up stuff, I even dislike gift wrapping.
By having my shoppe the selling as I make it helps quite a bit with the packing and shipping, it's all spaced out and not to over-whelming!  Besides I really enjoy taking my time with each piece.  I find myself
getting attached and not wanting to part with certain characters LOL.  The mice are what everyone seems to be wanting and I have those in abundance around the workroom.  It's always fun to see where my imagination will lead me when I start creating one of these funny little rodents.  So far it has been a wonderful road.  
Be sure to check out my shoppe: www.softeessellingshop.blogspot.com

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected