***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Saturday, October 7, 2017

"Soft in the Head Annual Fall Sale"


The shows are completed, the sewing machine is quiet and it is now time for my "Annual Fall Sale".  The sale will begin October 8th at 5pm Pacific time and 8pm Eastern time.  It will
continue till every "softee" has found a home.  This year my show was very successful so my inventory is smaller than usual so I will be adding to it throughout this next week.  As a special thank you to all my wonderful collectors I will be offering "free" shipping within the continental U.S.  For those collectors of mine that live in Canada, Hawaii,
Alaska and England I will send you a separate paypal invoice for shipping, with an appreciative discount of course. 
 
The sale will be in my "Shoppe" so be sure to click over to www.softeessellingshop.blogspot.com
Everything is "one of a kind" so orders will not be taken, sorry. 
  

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected