***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Monday, June 5, 2017

Artful Gathering Class

"Artful Gathering Class"
I'm so excited....my class with "Artful Gathering" starts tomorrow.  I have enjoyed being a part of this group so much.  This will be my second year teaching a class and it just gets better and better.  

When I was asked to do this last year it terrified me but with the encouragement from family and friends I did it and then this year it was just a bit easier.  Such an amazing group of artists involved, such diversity. 

If any of you have time this summer and want to do something really special for yourselves check out there is something to spark everyone's

interest...  "Artful Gathering"

I will be teaching a class on how to make a sweet little mohair dancing duck named "Isadora".   I do have kits available in my ETSY shop for anyone that would like one....they come with everything you need with the exception of glues, paints and sprays.   Hope to see you there and if anyone has any questions lease let me know....the excitement begins June 6th....

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected