***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Guess What's New!

"Look What's Flying on PFATT"
The PFATT Marketplace opens today with new work from its 30+ juried Folk Artists.  This wonderful online marketplace has been around for over 15 years and has been the launching pad for many careers in the art world.  Every month on the 10th I look forward to seeing all the magic that gets created from its artists and this month it will be a great place to shop for "Mother's Day".
 
Since my "Soft in the Head" life has slowed down a bit due to arthritis and that I want to do more traveling and spend time with friends and family, the PFATT Marketplace gives me the creative outlet that I need to keep my mind spinning with new ideas.  I've also cut back on shows, only doing one this year, "A Bewitching Feté" in Pleasanton, Ca. Sept. 22-23.
 
I truly enjoy being an artist and it has been good to me, opening many doors for me into a world that I never knew I could be a part of.   I'm teaching classes for the outstanding "Artful Gathering"
and this in itself is such an honor.  I'm designing some new projects for a couple of magazines and my PODD Santa's are getting licensed this year, hopefully they will be a hit!   Life has been so good to me....but the best part of this art world, all the incredible friendships I have made along the way.  I am truly blessed! 

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected