***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Friday, March 10, 2017

This Month on PFATT....

Been a busy month but not so busy that I didn't think about spring and all the pretty pastel colors!  Bunnies have always been a favorite of mine and this month on the Marketplace I have one of my favorites.....meet "Bertie and his Balloons".  He's a small boy but one that is so cute that he stole my heart.  The balloons are actually clay eggs, just something a little different.


"Sleeping on the Job" reminds me of how I feel many days, especially during the holiday season.  The sleeping mouse has always been popular ever since my first one I did 6-7 years ago.  This one fell asleep inside an empty egg with his
paint brush still in his hand.

For all my sewing friends I have these little mice who are always happiest when covered in thread and holding a needle.  This particular style has always been one of my favorites and I was happy that I could finally use some of the vintage spools I have in my workroom clutter. 
Spring is definitely in the air with this little lady and her wheelbarrow.  She is getting ready to start hiding those special eggs for Easter.  For some reason "pink" has become my favorite color for the month.  I think I'm ready for spring!  Please visit all the amazing "folk artists" on the PFATT Marketplace this month:  www.pfattmarketplace.com

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected