***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

My Art Journey.....

"Registration is Now Open"

As of May1st the doors were opened for registration.  This is a great time to fill your summer up with exciting avenues of new techniques and lots of art!  Nothing makes a persons spirit soar like "art".  I'm in awe with the talent that is available here on "Artful Gathering".  I, myself, will be taking a class or two because I find it
exciting to be taught by some of these incredible talents and it will help broaden my horizons in the ever changing world of art!

As many of you know I am teaching my first class with "Artful Gathering".  This is a new adventure for me and one that was difficult at first.  Sometimes we just don't think about what we do as artists because it comes so natural....but when we have to
describe it to someone else we realize how complicated it can be and tough to explain.  I can't tell you how many times Dan yelled "CUT" as he was filming because I forgot to explain what I was doing LOL....

My class, "Miss Mousie Pin Keep", will be in 'session two" which starts in July.  I can't believe the response I have already received and how many have signed up.  This is one of the most exciting adventures I have had in this world of art and one I hope to continue.   If anyone has questions you can always email me at: softinthehead@gmail.com and I will be happy to help you.  I've already had some excited individuals share their pieces they will be using as the container for the class.  
I love the diversity that is happening!  If anyone would like to purchase a kit which includes everything you will need for the class except for needles, glue, container and odds and ends of paint and polish.  The kit can be purchased from my Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/softinthehead?ref=hdr

Here's to new adventures and great friends we find along our journey!

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected