***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I'm Still Here....

I'm Still  Here....
Life has been so crazy around here recently that I haven't been on my blog in weeks, shame on me....As far as creating, oh piffle what's that!  I did, however, manage to create a few new characters for the PFATT Marketplace that went up today.  I know it's a bit late for Valentine characters but I like spreading love all year long!  I have a couple of sweet little mice available, Peggy and Jack....both of them are quite
lovesick and very excited about Valentines Day.  Each one measures 8" tall and are mounted to wood bases.

As spring begins to approach, well we hope it is, I have a sweet little duck who enjoys playing outside and flying his kite.   His name is Simon and he is fun.  I remember being so excited when the wind would kick up so I could take my kite
outside and fly it.  It would go so high it would look like a little speck from where I was standing.

This is first month for the "PFATT Marketplace" under its new name...instead of always being known as "Primitive Folk Art Trinkets and Treasures" it is now "Prominent Folk Artists' Trinkets and Treasures"....this way we have more flexibility with the type of art we show.  We are proud to announce we have 9 new artists this month and an incredible Guest Artist, Jo James!  There is also a
special tribute to my dear friend Tammy Strum who left us quite unexpectedly  last week.  My heart is just shattered by her passing, I miss her terribly!  We also have a new page we call the "Artist Spotlight" and this month it is Raney White!  I hope you will take some time to visit us at the Marketplace....it's growing and becoming so much fun!  www.pfattmarketplace.com

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected