***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Sunday, January 10, 2016

PFATT for January!

Spring is in the Air with Blue Bird Love!
 The PFATT Marketplace has opened its doors to new year...one that I hope will be exciting for everyone!

This month I have some quaint and whimsical Blue Birds who are all about spreading their love.  Blue Birds are one of my favorite feathered friends so it was fun to create a few of these.  These little characters are made using

wool felt, one of my favorite fabrics to work with.  They have wired armatures for their wings and legs and can be posed.  

Their whimsical expressions melt my heart and put a smile on my face and I hope they do the same for you.  I will continue to expand my whimsical collection of the "feathered folk" having already tapped into my love of crows.  

Love "Marion Blue" and her little basket of love letters, such a kind little face.  Her counterpart is more serious about his love and is often referred to as the "Love Doctor".
He carries a garland of fabric hearts with lots of "love and kisses" for everyone.   He looks so dapper in his top hat and high collar.  Everyone needs a some "Mr. Blue" the Love Bird" in their lives.   Be sure to go over and check out all the great talent and the beginnings of a new face lift at the PFATT Marketplace.....and while you're there I'm sure Ol' Mr. Blue will give you a quick peck on the cheek!
 

2 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Lovin' the blues Pamela!! Hmmm... Sorry I missed out on the crows... Teach me to go MIA.... Wishing you a great new week ahead! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Kate said...

I LOVE your bluebirds!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected