***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December PFATT Marketplace

SOLD
This month on PFATT Marketplace will probably be the last of my new Christmas pieces for 2013.  I've had a great 2013 and can only hope 2014 will be as equally as good.

This month on PFATT I have 3 rather rag-tagged carolers who plan on singing into your heart....Meet the "Jingle Bell Trio"....

SOLD



Next... I have a wonderful little snow-girl known as "Sophia"....Sophia is the local story teller and you can find her often surrounded by all the little snow-lings in the area of her village where she captivates them with a few of her favorite stories.  Sophia is one of the few clay dolls that I have offered this year and is also one of my favorites!


SOLD
What would Christmas be without a new "Christmas Mouse"....I love to refer to these particular little ladies as my "Fancy Lady Mice".  I really enjoy dressing them up in their full petticoats and skirts!  "Margie" has an extra little flair and I think it is because she is donned in such wonderful Christmas colors and carries her own tree and strand of cranberries for decorating!  I do love Christmas!!!!

I hope you all will pop over to the "PFATT Marketplace" for some extra special eye candy for this time of year and maybe some handmade gifts for those on your Christmas list.....this month it is free shipping from "Soft in the Head".....

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

I love the carolers and I love the violin playing mouse. I like the idea of having characters like this to decorate with, maybe next year.

Debbie

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected