***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Sunday, June 9, 2013

It's That Time...PFATT


It's that time again "PFATT Marketplace"!  I just love this site and try to always have something new and exciting to share and sell.  This month I have three funny little "softees", each one pull at my heart strings and I find myself missing them already.
SOLD

"Miss Milly" the little match mouse has been a constant companion of late, ever ready to light the candle when evening approaches and the shadows begin to appear.  I love her spirit and funny over-bite.  Her constant chatter keeps me awake and alert and ready to tackle the day.

I have been diving into my "Ghoultide" characters with a new found energy and creative spirit.  My love for Ravens has seriously taken over as you can see by my new Raven witch, "Circe the Bold".
SOLD
This little lady or wizened witch stole my heart the minute I put her hat on her head.  I felt we would be forever friends we had such a connection.  I hope she will give her new home this same sense of warmth and well being.

SOLD
Everyone loves chickens and Elsie will be no exception to that rule.  I had this old red barn colored block sitting on my work table and when I saw it I knew it would be perfect for a whimsical little hen just perched on the edge with her apron on and ready to bake...Elsie was created....She is the master at her "Pot Pies".....the secret ingredient is "TOFU"!  Yep Elsie makes tofu pot pies that will literally melt in your mouth!

I hope everyone will pop over to the "Marketplace" and enjoy all the fablous treasures to be found there.  It opens on June 10th at 1pm EST.....  

1 comment:

Kays Kids said...

They look wonderful. Miss milly looks ready to light the candle when ever it gets dark.
Hugs

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected