***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Softee's Annual Christmas Blog Sale!

Mark Your Calendar!

"Soft in the Head" will be having their annual "Christmas Affair" blog sale....December 2nd starting at 7pm EST!  The elves (my cats) and I are busily preparing new characters to make their debut at this event.

The sale will be in "Softee's Selling Shoppe"...and anyone can attend.  For this particular event I will even be shipping over seas (inquire about shipping price)....so all my Australian friends be sure to be there.  Just email me if you would like to purchase something and the first email that is received pertaining to said item will be the new owner of a "Soft in the Head" original.  Any questions just email me at" softinthehead@gmail.com  Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, and personal checks will be accepted.  Now go mark your calendar....December 2th  7pm EST....refreshments will be provided virtually

3 comments:

Kays Kids said...

How wonderful Christmas is. It brings out all these wonderful creative people, with marvellous things.
hugs

Lynn said...

Is your Softee sale on December 2nd or the 7th? You have it listed at the beginning of this post on the 2nd and at the end on the 7th so I want to make sure I am writing down the correct date. LOL!!! Let us know. :-) BTW, I sent you another email weeks ago.

softinthehead said...

Thanks for catching that Lynn....and as usual I did not receive an email from you...I'm off to check my spam folder. I wish it would quit doing that!!!!! Happens the most with my friends here in Va.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected