***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Sunday, October 14, 2012

"Simply Primitives for October 15th....

Halloween Goodies On "Simply Primitives"...
Starting to get back into the "groove" again and participating in my Marketplaces.  It seems that August and September just pass by in a haze!

This month on SP there will be some Halloween goodies.  I always like adding to my PODD collection and cats are a favorite.  This month on SP meet "Black Magic" or "Blackie" as we like to call him!  He loves dressing up for Halloween and this time he decided on being a witch!  Combining clay with my soft sculpture has become challenging and loads of fun!

I was disappointed to see I had forgotten two of my mini Halloween lanterns at home when I went to "Ghoultide Gatherings" and they didn't get a chance to find a forever home!  Well now is their chance!  These little guys are one of my biggest sellers and always spark quite a few giggles!  
 

My Halloween "Teapot Pin Keeps" were a huge favorite this year and I have one for "Simply Primitives this month.  For all you pin keep collectors this one is a must!  It's made out of a 2-cup ceramic teapot and has crinkled multicolored ribbons on the handle and curled wire, that simulates steam, coming out of the spout!  I love how the pumpkin cushion turned out and the clay pumpkin pins are just what it needed!  I LOVE HALLOWEEN!  I hope everyone will take a few and visit "Simply Primitives" this month!

1 comment:

Kays Kids said...

Your tea pot pin keep is wonderful.Poor little lanterns being left home. I hope the find a home very soon.
Hugs

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected