***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Thursday, September 20, 2012

"Steampunk" for Ghoultide.......

Before
After
I love these "Before" and "After" shots, they really make me feel like a wizard of sorts!  An idea is never truly finalized in my head but comes to life as the character begins its magical journey to completion.  I can't begin to count how many times Ol' Steampunk Reggie" here kept changing because of a new brain storm brewing in my head!  I must say though,  that  the finished Raven is quite stunning and BIG!  

I have so many ideas stirring around in my head right now and "Ghoultide Gathering" is only two weeks away....why can't they start stirring the day after "Ghoultide" so I can get an earlier jump of my characters and not have to depend on a diet of fast food (don't cook now) Ativan and red wine?  Healthy, I think not and I'm only kidding about the Ativan and red wine, well maybe about the Ativan!  Yep I'm stressed!  Well... it is back to the drawing board....looks like ghouls and witches are calling my name today!

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Very nice piece, love the steampunk look. I have seen that the craft stores are carrying steam punk accessories to add to the pieces.

Debbie

WoolenSails said...

Very nice piece, love the steampunk look. I have seen that the craft stores are carrying steam punk accessories to add to the pieces.

Debbie

Unknown said...

Cool as always Pam!! I am loving all of your new creations! Wish I could go to Ghoultide, but send back all the awesome pics!

Excellent!

Kays Kids said...

Keep stirring the witches spell, because great things are being hatched in your studio.
Love the Raven, and all his bits.
Hugs

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected