***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Saturday, July 14, 2012

"Simply Primitives" for July....

SOLD"Peony Bripples"
"A Place of Earlier Tymes".....


I've always loved "Simply Primitives" and the way it can transport you back in time with the work that is displayed every month.  I must admit though,  that I'm kind of a duck out of water on this site cause in all reality my humble little "Softees" are not really something from "earlier tymes" but from a whimsical mind, mine!  Sharon and Karissa who operate and own "Simply Primitives" are my dearest friends and allow me to participate every month with my more current characters and I love it!  I have been selling on this Marketplace for many years and enjoy seeing the amazing "primitive" work that finds its way here!
SOLD "Mojo the Cat"


This month I have three new "Softees", well, two new and one that missed its calling.....First I would like you to meet "Peony Bripples" a very unusual little witch mouse that has issues with sneezing and spells!  I must admit I do enjoy these new little mice and each one seems to steal my heart!

"Mojo the Cat" was originally suppose to be on another selling site but due to a horrible storm that hit our area she didn't make it.  Instead I've had her on my blog but afraid she got herself lost and was not adopted.  I promised her we would give it a go here on "Simply Primitives" to see if we could find her a home....Good Luck Mojo!

Third but hardly last is something rather different for me....a "sweet" little pin-keep.  This pin-keep is made from wool felt and Halloween fabric with a cute little "Trick or Treat" bag perched on top and a plethora of candy pins adding to the whimsy of this little pin-keep.  This is definitely a "fun" piece!
SOLD"Trick or Treat Sweets Pin-Keep"

As you can tell I'm in the "Halloween" mode.....looks like "Soft in the Head" will be going into over-drive soon as I get ready for "Ghoultide Gathering".  Hope everyone will take some time and check out "Simply Primitives" this month....should be a good one!

2 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Your work is so imaginative and I love all the pieces. Especially your mice.
Hugs

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Beautiful creations Pam!
Prim Blessings
Robin

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected