***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Bats in My Belfry......

Getting ready to add some Bats to my Ghoultide Gathering collection.  I love "Vlad" and think he will be my model for the new ones.  Trying to decide whether I want them to hang from branches or to be mounted on wood or made from muslin or mohair like Vlad ....either way they will be fun and interesting (I hope)...Have some ravens in the works right now.  One raven is a Steampunk guy and I think the other two might be a bit stoic and mounted on pedestals.  Never a dull moment thinking of new and different around here...

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!  I will post images as I progress!

3 comments:

Larissa said...

I adore him!

TheCrankyCrow said...

I VANT him!!! He is absolutely PRECIOUS, Pamela!!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Kays Kids said...

What a great bat. I love your steam punk, so I will look out for your Raven.
hugs

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected