***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Saturday, March 10, 2012

March "PFATT Marketplace"

"PFATT Marketplace" for March!
"Mistress Kendall Katt"
SOLD


"Bosco PODD Bunny"
SOLD



















It's that time again!  This Ol' Softee has been busy in her "workshop cubby"...This month I let some of thos repressed Halloween juices flow and created "Kendall" my Halloween cat.  She is a new look for my cats combining clay and cloth...kinda like the effect!
"Lil' Abby Mouse"
SOLD


Of course we can't forget about Easter which is right around the corner....meet "Bosco" a new PODD bunny!  I have to admit this guy just makes me smile.  Again I have combined the use of cloth and clay and I think the look is awesome....so much personality! 


In celebration of our grand-daughters 7th birthday I made "Abby" the little dancing mohair mouse!  Our grand-daughter Abby loves to dance and this little mouse reminded me of her.  "Abby Mouse" comes with her own little pedestal (treasure box)....and a vintage soda pop hat!  

All these new characters are "one of of kind" Softees and will not be reproduced (sorry)....Hope you come and see us on the "PFATT Marketplace" this month!

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I still love the kitty, how I wish, but I can admire her.

Debbie

Kays Kids said...

Oh!!!! I do love Mr. Pod bunny, he makes me smile when I see him. The round rotund jolly fellow. As for Abby the mouse, another whimsical fun little girl. Love, love, love.
hugs
Kay

Ron said...

Absolutely wonderful!
And the 'look' is fantastic! It works very well. :)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected