***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

EHAG/PFATT Challenge......

"Grimwally Gears" on EHAG~Emporium.....
Screampunk" is coming! 
The juried groups EHAG and PFATT are combining their talents and having a "Screampunk" challenge....their version of Steampunk!  Many of the pieces that have been created have been appearing on the artists blogs, Ebay, Facebook and Etsy!  "Grimwally Gears" my newest PODD will be making his debut on the EHAG Emporium March 31st st 9pm. 
This guy was a blast to create....but then again I do love Steampunk and plan on having many Steampunk creations at "Ghoultide Gathering" this year.  last year my Steampunk pieces were snatched up right away!  
"Grimwally" is covered with vintage clock gears and various odds and ends of metal fasteners and buttons.  His feet are rusty liberty bells and chime when he is airborn!  He is made from painted muslin with clay features.  He carries a little clay pumpkin friend to keep him company on his  extreme adventures!  Be prepared to grin when "Grimwally Gears" makes an appearance!

 

4 comments:

moosecraft said...

Grimwally Gears is AWESOME! "Scream punk" is a cool idea too!

Evelyn said...

OMG ... I NEED HIM! I need to corner the market on PODD'S!!!!!!

Kays Kids said...

I love Steam punk. Grimwally Gears is a real master piece.
Hugs

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh Pam....OH PAM!! Grimwally is an absolute perfect DREAM!!! I LOVE him to pieces!! I do think my Witchy Pod might be looking for some company one of these days...someone like Salem or Churchill, perhaps....I think I read on PODD'Sville that you will sometimes make PODDS to order, no? I have to save my allowance first, but, if that's a possibility, it's something I'd like to pursue. Sorry I've been lax in my visits and comments - just did some catching up here and assumed you'd prefer not to have your inbox flooded with overdue comments from past posts. The post in which you mentioned your mother, however, truly caught my attention. It may be pure coincidence, and perhaps something very different is being referenced, but yikes....I hope it's not what we're experiencing. (My mother is currently having some major health issues as well and has had 3 hospitalizations within in the past month - she's in a nursing home now, but we (or at least some of us) had hoped it would be temporary....my older brother and his wife live with her, and things are complicated.... Hope things resolve on your end....Hugs ~ Robin

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected