***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Friday, January 13, 2012

Simply Primitives for January!

Simply Primitives opens it's doors January 15th with some new and interesting eye candy. "Soft in the Head" will have some new characters with a bit of a twist. Meet the "King of Hearts" a PODD with a lot of love! I always enjoy making PODDS but the Valentines Day PODDS are a particular favorite of mine, maybe I'm truly an Ol' Softee at heart! 
I know there is such a following of Gnomes, I mean who doesn't love the "Roaming Gnome"?  I thought I would try making my own version using mice....Meet my "Garden Mice" Beadle and Blossom!  I truly love the pointy hats and the detail stitching on their clothes.  Since I am the "Mouse Lady" why not have a pair of Gnomey Mice...Right?  I will be traveling while this sale is going on so please be patient re: me getting back to you!   

1 comment:

KatHreN said...

I just love the gnome mice they are just sooo cute
kathren

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected