***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Friday, January 13, 2012

Running Away From Home!

Guess who is running away from home for 3 weeks....yup it's me!  Almost have my bags packed and ready to load up!  Been looking forward to this for awhile and now it is here.  After living at the post office for the past two weeks because business has been CRAZY I am so ready to slip into my comfy clothes and squeeze myself into the seat on a plane and take off to the west coast, look out Oregon and Washington I'm on my way!  It use to be I would do this at least once a year because my roots are back there and also my BEST friend but life has a way of getting in the way and stuff just gets put off.  My friend (of 50 years I might add) and I realized that we can't put things off any longer cause time is a very important commodity and we need to live every second that we have left....So here goes me I'm ready to live!  Of course this means I have to leave the better part of me behind, Dan....I already miss him and I haven't even left yet!  


Dan will be handling the "Pattern Shop" while I am gone but I must warn everyone shipping will only be on Saturdays!  Well "Happy Trails" to me!  See everyone in February!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, sounds like great fun! Have a safe trip and don't forget to pack your suitcase!

Martha said...

Good for you!!! You go have the time of you life with your girlfriend! I applaud you for acknowledging that if we don't get up and go, we will miss out! Enjoy!!!!!

Martha

Kays Kids said...

Have the best holiday, and enjoy your time with friends. Whoopee.
Hugs
Kay

LuLu Kellogg said...

Have the most WONDERFUL time!! I am headed for Los Angeles to go see my BFF this Thursday and I am SO excited. I hope your trip is fabulous!!!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

WoolenSails said...

Have a wonderful time and a safe trip.

Debbie

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Have a wonderful tiem and stay safe.
Enjoy evey minute!!!!
Prim Blessings,
Tricia

TheCrankyCrow said...

Wishing you safe travels my friend - and the funnest of times and best of memories!! We'll miss ya!!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected