***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Over-Run With Mice.......

In my designing attempts to be original and maybe even a bit odd I end up finding the darnedest pieces to use for my creations. This one, which I fondly call my "Mouse Condo" is made using an old wallpaper paste brush that I found while I was antiquing with my friend Carolee in PA. The silly brush caught my eye and all I could envision were little mice climbing, sitting and playing hide and seek on it! Could it be I need to change the brand of coffee I'm drinking or maybe try to get more sleep....who knows but these whimsical visions seem to keep me smiling and creative so I say "Bring It On"....This "mouse condo" is the latest in my creations headed to Ghoultide this month and I must admit it is quite adorable in a mouse/witchy kind of way!

8 comments:

maddyrose said...

I love this! Pam, you've done it again. I think you must be drinking just enough of the right kind of coffee. Your imagination and talent are amazing.

LuLu Kellogg said...

You really amaze me! This piece is absolutely fabulous! I know you are going to sell out!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

WoolenSails said...

That is so fun, I need to look around for items I can use in my decorating. I do have some small barrows that I could repaint and use to put little things in, would be fun to put little critters in too.

Debbie

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

To only dream to be an artist like you!
Wonderful and delightful!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Kays Kids said...

You are amazing, Keep drinking what ever it is to come up with these quaint ideas. Wonderful

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

you have the most vivid imagination..I love what you came up with..you have "vision" sista,;)

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

I just love it!!!!
Susan x

Art by Susie Krichbaum said...

Amazing as usual. Can't wait to see what is next.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected