***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's Game-Time with My Ghoulies!!

A Year Has Come and Gone...Time to Celebrate at the "Ghoultide Gathering"
Hard to believe that a year has gone by and I'm heading to Northville, Mi. once again to be a part of the most imaginatively inspired Halloween show anywhere here in the U.S. What makes this show the success that it is are the artists that are involved and especially the two magnificent artists that put it together, Scott Smith and Stephanie Rawson.

My humble little characters are packed and ready to venture out to touch someone's Halloween heart and find a new home. Dan (hubby extraordinaire) has the "Spirit" van packed, gassed and cleaned ....ready to make the trek to Ghoultide, me I think I'll fly. My broom has needed some air-time for a while now. Goggles on, scarf tied securely around my neck and a few magic words and we're off! Wish us all a profitable and exciting time. Can't wait for those "Ghoulie hugs" and stories of the past year!
Halloween Blessings to ALL!

4 comments:

Effies Attic said...

Good luck Pam and I know you will do well~ you are a very talented lady :)
Suzy

LuLu Kellogg said...

Pam...I am wishing you a wonderful trip and I know you will sell out of your magical creations! Good Luck my friend and safe travels!!
Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

maddyrose said...

Best of luck Pam I wish I was going with you. Fly safely and don't fall off your broom.

Unknown said...

Safe travels and a fun time, you lucky person! :-)

~ Deb

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected