***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

PFATT Marketplace Coming Up.......

Meet the Gang.........on PFATT

"Albert Egg-stein" PODD & "Wee Bridgett"














Bunny Buddies "Jaunty and Juniper"




4 comments:

Judi Hunziker said...

I just came across your wonderful site and added to my favorites, your work is outstanding ♥Judi

Evelyn said...

Love them all, but the Podd always pulls at my heartstrings!

softinthehead said...

Thanks you Judi and Evelyn!

Nice to meet you Judi...Hope you will visit often. It can get kinda crazy here sometimes :o) but always seems to be crazy with fun added!

Judi Hunziker said...

LOL, that is what I love about visiting, it reminds me that I am not crazy after all, it is the artist in me coming out!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected