***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wanted...Elves!

Rumor has it that the "Keebler" or "Rice Krispies" Elves are looking for side jobs! If this fact is true I have a ton of laundry, dusting, window washing and general maintenance to do around this old place since being sick for so long. Now if housework isn't their "schtick" then maybe pattern stuffing or body stuffing (fiber-fil not cookies or cereal)is also on the agenda It seems that not only my business comes to a complete standstill when I'm ill but so does everything else. Heck I'm still celebrating Christmas around here. I like a decorated tree just like the next person but not in January and February! You know your tree has been up to long when the household wildlife (insects) start taking up residence in it. Cobwebs look great if I were going for that Gothic look but alas I am a more traditional girl when it comes to Christmas. Talking about Christmas...hmmm I wonder if Santa's guys are looking for some extra odd jobs. Granted I don't need any toys made or anything wrapped but I wonder how handy they are with a broom? I just wish I were up to "snuff" and felt like vacuuming or even picking up after Dan or myself but so far walking from point "A" to point "B" is still an effort. Okay so if any of you elf believers out there have a number where I can reach these industrious little people please pass it on....I promise to make it worth their while....I hear both parties are addicted to "Rice Krispy Cookies" and those are definitely within my culinary skill level!

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I have had this virus since November. And since I have bad ribs, getting a coughing cold was not a good idea, lol. Will take longer to recuperate from this one, but at least I can do hand work for now and the christmas decorations, well a bit a a time and they might be gone by summer;)

I hope you feel better soon and can get back to enjoying your family and crafting.

Debbie

The Rusty Thimble said...

When you get that number let me know LOL.....I too have been down and out since the week after Thanksgiving, orders are backed up and my plans to be ahead of the game and to have spring creations done up early sure have not panned out for me. My house, well lets just say I have given up and just do what is needed to keep it somewhat clean and straight. Sewing again but in slow mode!!
Hope you get better real soon. LOL on the critters in the Tree.
Brenda

Beckyjean said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Love your creations & your blog~hope you're feeling better soon.

Becky

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected