***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Friday, January 14, 2011

Stuffed With Fluff.....

To Coin A Phrase From "Pooh"......
Well my head may still be stuffed and nose plugged but my mind is thinking that maybe it is time for "BUNNIES"......I have a few commissioned pieces to finish, my poor customers having to wait so-o-o-o long, then I think it will be time to travel down the "bunny path". I love making bunnies, granted most of them have that signature "Soft in the Head" look that I find difficult separating myself from but in my drugged stupor over the past few weeks I actually came up with some, I hope, cute ideas! I know many of my pattern collectors are waiting for something new to come about but I have to admit that with all the rip-offs, stealing, and ugly battles that I have had to endure this last year I'm really not sure if there will be any new "Soft in the Head" patterns this year except for those going into magazines.....very sorry! Like all things though, this could change! When dishonesty raises its ugly head so many suffer from it! Wouldn't it be wonderful to think that everyone had a strong sense of integrity, I know "pie in sky" but one can hope! Okay onward to the "bunny trail"......I thought I would throw pictures of some of my past creations into this post just to be a bit nostalgic and also "cause I can".....Bunnies have a way of just making one smile from "ear to ear" (no pun intended!) and not to mention with bunny season comes that awesome marshmallow treat you either love or hate "PEEPS"! I do love my "Peeps"! I'm a "Peep" closet horder! With this admission I'm sure some of you have lost respect for me and my choices....but I just can't help it! Now that they have purple "Peeps" I've totally lost all will power to ever stopped munching on these "scrum-dilly-ious pieces of Easter heaven! I like mine stale and chewy and not afraid to admit it..... as grains of colored sugar coat the front of my chest...... I am trying!!!!!!
Just a note.....most of these bunnies are from my original patterns that you can find on my website softinthehead.com
under "Everyday" but there are a few that were one-of-a-kind originals!



5 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Oh I so LOVE your bunnies! You can keep the peeps! Prim Blessings! Robin

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Your bunnies are so cute !!! I love peeps too. So sorry to hear that some people are trying to pass off your creations as theirs. Yours is a ONE Of A Kind look !! I just love the mice too !!! Happy Bunny Time !!!

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

I love your blog and your bunnies , keep up the fantastic work you are very talented , definately an original! I just started blogging 3 days ago and wanted to stop and say Hello! Happy New Year!

Lil Raggedy Angie

WoolenSails said...

I love your bunnies, so unique and such character.
I think it would be obvious if someone copied them, I know your style;) I hope you feel better soon, I gave up on mine, lol.

Debbie

Days End Studio said...

You said the magic word 'Bunnies!' I'm a bunny-a-holic in need of a good 12-hop program. ;O) I'm totally enchanted with your bunnies.
(((hugs))) on the design issues. There is always a bad apple or 2 spoiling the barrel. *sigh*

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected