***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Saturday, April 24, 2010

New Characters and Ideas......

Inspired By Spring......
As I was staring out my window over my workspace watching the butterflies dipping and sailing through the air and letting my mind wander, which I am accustom to doing often, a new little friend came to mind. Funny how the simplest acts of nature inspire us. I love grasping the whimsical side of everything and of course having a "somewhat" questionable sense of humor does help with the whimsy! I'm getting new characters ready for "Simply Primitives" which is on the 1st and this little guy will be among them. He's a "work in progress" right now but will soon be completed. I think I will be naming him Abner.... the name seems so appropriate since I do live in the wilds of the South so Lil' Abner it will be. Hope you will stop by "Simply Primitives"on the 1st and pay Lil' Abner a visit!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Lovin' Abner already! I can't wait to see the others!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Oh I can't wait to see what Abner looks like all done..so far..he looks adorable.:)

Kady said...

Abner's looking really cute. Nice little hat on his head.

Rock River Stitches said...

How cute is this!!?? Can't wait to see him finished!

Tammy

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected