***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Ebay Character Bits.......

The Pieces of Jocko Are Coming Together.....
As I start putting the "bits" together for my next new/old venture "EBAY" I realize how much fun this could be. I LOVE doing "one of kind" characters because it's like your imagination takes wings and begins to fly just about anywhere in your head....there are no rules! I've also began to realize those certain qualities that make an artist unique...you know those little trademarks that makes people know when they see a piece that's been created only by you. These genetic links to your art that you can't run from cause they always find you, LOL... No matter how hard you try not to do something your eyes and mind only see it one way....alas I will always be "Soft in the Head" on so many levels...yea I know what your thinkin'...LOL! Any-who my little "Jocko" is coming along and will make his debut on Ebay for the "Black and White Fright" parade of EHAG artists....Hope you will tune in!

5 comments:

jenclair said...

I love that shoe!

Chicken Lips said...

Oh, I'm already liking what I see here!

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

I can't wait to see...what a tease you are!
Blessed be!
~L

Stacey said...

Love watching your work take wings. Isn't it a fun place to be now? I too am finding that I enjoy the One of a kinds and can't wait to explore them. We need more hours or days in a week to do it all! Best of luck with Ebay~
Stace

AwtemNymf said...

You tease! lol Me wants to see! I bet it's awesome! Can't wait to check out the WHOLE thing!
Hugs & Enchantments!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected