***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Halloween Magic On PFATT Marketplace This Month


I love when PFATT Marketplace does their annual "Halloween in June" cuz I get to go a bit bonkers! The new characters I have being introduced this month are some of my favorites ever! They were a bit time consuming and at times a bit stubborn in their construction but alas here they are.....Hope you will giggle and chuckle as much as I did while looking at them!

The first on the list is "MR. JACK O' LANTERN" (SOLD)....He is this first of his type, that is a guy with a "lantern" for a body. Not just any lantern mind you but one that is old and rusty. Next I would like to introduce another of my frog witches meet "HOPSEBAH THE SWAMP WITCH" (SOLD). I love making the frog witches it has been one of my most popular designs. I have sold over 400 of the "Frogette" pattern which is a small version of the frog witch . The expressions they have are always good for a giggle.

The last member of the PFATT cast is "NICODEMUS THE WIZARD" (SOLD) another of my Halloween Ravens. This is another group of characters that I thoroughly enjoy, my ravens. From the beginning with Ulysses to now the ravens have always been special to me. Nicodemus is no exception. He has a wise and all knowing look about him as he calls to the cosmos for guidance. I hope these new Halloween characters will spark some chuckles and good feelings your way. I know they did for me. Take some time and go enjoy all the Halloween Magic that PFATT Marketplace has this month, you won't be disappointed, I know I never am!

3 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Man Pam, your creativity is the best I have ever seen..you just get better and better as time goes by..I love these creations..they will be sold out with a blink of an eye...They are wonderful...:)

Theresa said...

OMG Pam... I love Nicodemus the wizard... he's FABULOUS!!!!

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

Your creative imagination is beyond measure. That Queenly frog is delightful. A quick visit here on a day filled with humdrum certainly cures it away.
You may have grown up Disney Pam but your living it in 3-D!
Till next time.
xo Susan

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected