***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*********************************************************
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before "breakfast". Lewis Carroll
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Thursday, February 12, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS !

I finally finished writing all the names down from this wonderful giveaway and tossed them into a rather LARGE box....I had over 330 names, and after quite a few moments of shaking and jumping up and down I drew out the winner...Will Sheryl Kneebone from Mt. Shasta, Ca. come on down!!!!!!

Through this amazing "gypsy caravan", One World One Heart, I have had the privilege of meeting so many "FANTASTIC" people. I have peeked into your world of art and became a fan. I feel through this endeavor we have all made this world we live in just a bit smaller and more joyous to be a part of! Thank you everyone!

8 comments:

albasworld said...

Congratulations Sheryl!! Hope you enjoy your wonderful prize.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend Pam.

Hugs, alba

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to Sheryl. I am just going to have to get going and start making dolls again;) You really inspire me to create my own designs.

Debbie

Dawn said...

I absolutely agree - everyone who jumped on to the Gypsy Caravan and the journeys it took them on IS a winner!
Congratulations Sheryl, Enjoy!

Peach Street ~ Jamie said...

Guess What!! YOU are the winner of my little Bee Girl Sculpture! Who'da thunk it! I'm so happy to send her to you! Congrats!

And just in case I can't find your address around here, send it to me at jamie@peachstreetprimitives.com

Congratulations Pam and thanks for stopping by my giveaway!

albasworld said...

Congratulations Pam!! She is an adorable sculpt - you will love her! Yaaay, for you!

Hugs, alba

Mila said...

Thank you too Pam for your beautiful giveaway :)
And congrats to Sheryl of course!
Hugs & hugs,
Mila :)

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

I feel like such a dufus for missing participation in this phenomenal event as an artist!! I think I live under a rock.

So glad you had so many bloggers stop by, and small question as to why....love your work Pam!!
Congrats to Sheryl!

Have a great Valentine's Day and weekend.
Laurie, the Monkey-Cats keeper

tattered 'n torn prims said...

Just dropping by to wish you a very merry Valentine's day!! I hope your day is filled with much love, happiness.....and some diamonds and chocolate too!! :0)

Happy Valentine's Day Pam!!
Stace