***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

It's Halloween!

"This Month on the PFATT Marketplace"



This was the first time in over 17 years that I was not able to participate in a Halloween show.  "A Bewitching Fete" in Pleasanton, Ca. is one of my all time favorite venues to be a part of.  
This year I was only able to send a few pieces by themselves.  The owners of ABF were gracious enough to handle the set-up and sales for me.  Halloween is and always has been my favorite
time of year so when I can I still sew Halloween characters I do.... so this month on PFATT I will have four pieces to offer.  The pumpkinheads are my favorite.  I went smaller than the ones I had last year and actually like how they turned out.  I'm hoping to make a couple more, possibly girls this week.  Stewie and Russell, the ones pictured, are a couple of my favs though.
  
I will also have my traditional and very popular mice but these have a twist, they are actually made atop old rusty and cloth covered cans so they can be used as containers for candy, buttons etc. I must
admit they did turn out rather cute and useful.  Everyone loves a "what-not" box for odds and ends to set on their desk of shelf.   Nothing says "stash" like a mouse does LOL.
Each of these cuties is fully dressed in a witchy outfit and hat along with some fun little
odds and ends to hold or
wear.  I have made over 200 witch mice in the last few years and they continue to bring out that Halloween smile and enchantment.  These funny little characters even are popular in England and Ireland and have quite a huge following.  It always makes my day when something I dream up can make another person so happy.... Please check them out on the PFATT Marketplace Oct. 10th... 10am PST and 1pm EST

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected