***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Sunday, March 10, 2019

It's Been Toooo Long!

"Itching for Halloween"
I noticed by the dates here on my blog that it has been quite a few months since I last posted anything.  This year has been a rough one around here due to my health and many things have had to change, like me working.  I have cut back quite a bit where sewing is concerned and have decided to start changing "Soft in the Head" a bit to fit my new life style.  Change is difficult but in this case it is good and something, after a time, I will truly start to enjoy. 
One thing that will NEVER change is my love for Halloween.  I will continue to do my favorite Halloween show, "A Bewitching Feté".  I love doing this show, it is such a great group of people that
run it and the artists are like family.  I've done so many shows in my art career but this one is my fav!  I will continue to do my online Christmas show cause it is so successful I can't give it up.  I will also do an online Fall show as well....but what is really going to change is the pattern part of "Soft in the Head"....we are going to try and go completely with e-patterns and I will be adding some new ones this year as well.  I will also be taking on a couple of employees to help which I needed to do a very long time ago.

My blog and website will soon be combined and re-vamped which I am so excited about.  Been wanting to do that for quite some
time too.  Writing has always been a love of mine and with the encouragement of my future daughter-in-law and the rest of my family I think we will be attempting some stories using my characters as the focus...how fun it that?

Our son recently purchased a wonderful 4 wheel drive truck with an extended cab for Dan and I.  He knows how much we love to travel and thought we should have something much more reliable.  We are over the moon about this cause I have wanted to go visit my dear friend Sheila in
N. Dakota, my good friends Evelyn & Don in Arizona and my best buddy Sylvia in Illinois...not to mention the grandkids!  There are just so many friends I have met over the years in this business that I would love to re-connect with and now I have the means to do it! 

The PFATT Marketplace is growing and has been such fun for both Dan and I that we will continue building it and giving new folk
artists an opportunity to grow and build their business with our help.  Dan truly loves it and enjoys all the artists so much, he calls them his online family LOL

As many of you know our son David is living with us temporarily until he finds a job here in the U.S. after spending the last 13 years in China.  We also have a wedding to plan since he has come
engaged recently.  The fun part of this wedding is that it will be taking place in England...we can't wait!  Dan and I truly have an exciting family.  We now have seven grandchildren, 6 boys and one girl!  I miss my grandchildren so much.  They are all such amazing people and so talented...we are truly blessed!

I will try to keep everyone updated with what is going on with me, "Soft in the Head" and our incredible family and not let months go by before I write anything.  Thank you one and all for letting me be a part of your lives! 

2 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

So good to see you posting here again Pam....and, yes, it sounds like you’ve had a great many of changes.... I am glad you are setting some limits and parameters....they are good things when called for. I am excited about the writing part....I have always loved your characters’ names and the snippets of their stories you’ve always shared. Congrats on the new ride (pretty snazzy!) and the additions to your wonderful family. Looking forward to more posts and some “re-connecting.” Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

softinthehead said...

Thanks Robin...good to be back :o) Smiles & Hugs right back to you, Pam

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected