***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Soft in the Head Halloween Sale

"It's Tyme"

It is once again that tyme of year for my annual Halloween sale.  This year will be smaller than most since I am focusing more on me instead of sewing 24/7.  My show was great with very few
pieces left so I am finishing up on all those partially finished pieces and eliminating random body parts that are laying EVERYWHERE LOL
I hope you will take a few minutes Oct 4th. at 5pm PST and 8pm EST to stop by and maybe give one of my characters a place that they can hang
their Halloween hat.  I do love Halloween but Christmas is now calling my name.
Here's the link to my shoppe where the sale will be: www.softeessellingshop.blogspot.com

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected