***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Monday, November 14, 2016

It's Christmastime for "Soft in the Head"

  "Almost Showtime"
It has been all a buzz here in my little cubbie-hole of chaos known as my workroom as I get ready for my first Christmas show in about 8 eight years.  I
was asked to take part in a special event being held in Pleasanton, Ca. at the Hyatt House November 19th.  It's quite special because some of my Ghoultide and Halloween & Vine artist friends will be participating and it will great to spend time with them once again.  Both Dan and I are very excited!
 
Being in the Christmas spirit is always a great feeling especially
now with so much anger in the world floating around.   With every stitch I make and every mouse I stuff I travel down memory lane of all the Christmas' past.  Remembering all the friends I have made because of "Soft in the Head" whether they started out as collectors or fellow artists I'm truly blessed and inspired everyday!
 
 Since the show is in California we will being staying with dear friends and have Thanksgiving with family which is always fun.  It has been along time since Dan and I had Thanksgiving with family especially his so this will be an extra special trip.
   I was able to find another rustic old car that will hold some crazy elf mice and a vintage tin sleigh
that will be a home for a new Santa and some primitive reindeer.  Creating Christmas memories through my work has always been the best part of my job.  
 
Dan and I want to wish everyone a wonderful and loving Thanksgiving....enjoy your family and friends, they are the most valuable gifts you can give yourself......



No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected