***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Not Coming Up For Air...

In The Zone......
Every year I seem to play this game with myself...I say "Self"...you are going to start early and get your inventory going for "Ghoultide Gathering"...and somewhere time just escapes me and before I know it August is here and I have 10-12 pieces completed for a show that is happening Oct. 3rd.  It never fails!  I guess this "old dog" will NEVER learn any new tricks or change her way!  I must admit though, I do work better under pressure!


This year will be so different for Dan and I since we will be shipping all our inventory to Ohio to our daughters home and then driving from their house to Ghoultide so the diversity of pieces won't be as vast as in years past.  I will continue to have an infestation of mice, everyone loves Halloween mice and Ghoultide wouldn't be Ghoultide without the proverbial "pumpkinheads". 

There will be some new and interesting pieces this year.  Can't keep this ol' imagination of mine corralled and stifled for long, I will

always have to explore my inner child and Ghoultide gives me that opportunity!  I have my "collector" post cards available which also give you a discount at the gate.  If you would like one, two, three or more just send me an email to: softinthehead@gmail.com with your address and the number of cards you would like and I will get them right out to you.  Okay...it's time to put some clothes on these ducks!   
Click Here for info about Ghoultide Gathering:  

1 comment:

Kays Kids said...

Those little duckies look so cute. I am waiting to see them dressed.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected