***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

PFATT Marketplace

It's PFATT Marketplace for June 2015
It's beginning to look like an ocean of orange and black in my workroom as Halloween characters start taking over!  This month on PFATT Marketplace it is all about Halloween!  

"Jeeves" the Ghost Writer is one of my favorites....I love being able to incorporate my love for old and vintage books into the piece.  He just makes you smile...

It wouldn't be a Marketplace without one of my mice.  "Izzy" is another one of my "candlestick" mice.  She is mounted to the top of a vintage candlestick.  Izzy is ready to venture out into the night for some trick or treating with candle in hand and her special little pumpkin to hold all her goodies.  Izzy is a sweet girl and perfect for that mouse collector.  She's a large girl at 9" tall.




What would Halloween be like without a pumpkinhead.  Usually my pumpkinheads are large but this isn't the case with this little lady.  Lil' Pegleen is only 10" tall and is made using osnaburg.  She's weighted and stands on her own while she plays with her pet bat, everyone should have a pet bat.  Most of Pegleen's friends refer to her as the "Bat Keeper"... Lil' Pegleen will make you smile and is perfect for anyone that collects Halloween.

While looking around an antique store I came across this set of mini stacking boxes, without lids.  They had funny little sayings on the front, "Lizards Tail, Witches Wart,and Eye of Newt"...I thought to myself that they would make great pin keeps for my little mohair mice, so here they are.  They vary in size with the largest being Lizards Tail.  My mouse pin keeps are very popular and now I have three at one time for sale.  Everyone needs a witch mouse to sit on their sewing table!

 

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected