***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

PFATT Marketplace in June....

        "What's New This Month on PFATT"

 SOLD
 SOLD
This month on the "Marketplace" is quite a variety in color and personalities.  Looks like Halloween is starting to make an appearance as we begin our road to "Ghoultide Gathering" in Oct.  I must admit I do love Halloween and any excuse I can find to work on it is fine with me.  I'm beginning to try out all kinds of new ideas for some old standard characters that have been in the "Soft in the Head" family for many years, it's fun to change them up a bit...I have a whole new look for a "PODD Frog" and my ever popular wool pumpkinhead doll.   I also brought back a favorite from last years "Ghoultide Gathering" Miss Agadora Snout....a seasoned witch with a gift for smells and colorful potions!   
 SOLD
  SOLD

Not to leave out
4th of July I've added a very hip chick named "Clement"....he looks very dapper in his red, white and blue!

Hope you will take some time to visit and enjoy all the amazing talent found at the "Marketplace" and maybe even give one of my humble little characters a home.... PFATT Marketplace

1 comment:

Ewe-N-Me said...

Awesome designs, Pam! I love seeing your things, I'm always in awe.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected