***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Friday, January 31, 2014

Ehag~Emporium for 2014
It is a new year and new beginning for the amazing Halloween group known as EHAG (Eclectic Halloween Art Guild).  I count my blessings every day to be a part of this group of the best Halloween artists around....not only that,  I get to call many of them friends.

The Emporium is a Marketplace venue that uploads every month on the last day of that month at 9pm EST.  This month is our first Emporium for the year 2014.


I would like to introduce my newest piece that will be going up for sale...this is my "Apparition Forevermore"....a new take on my Ulysses pattern.  He is a ghostly Raven that is made using muslin, clay and some vintage pages from one of Poe's stories,  "Ligeia".  He is mounted on a vintage silver-plated candlestick and is all kinds of spooky.  This was something a tad different for me, kinda out of my comfort zone, but I had a blast creating it!  

Don't forget to check out this Emporium...you won't be disappointed!   
click here: EHAG

No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected