***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Thursday, May 9, 2013

It's PFATT Again.....

" Kinda Silly This Month on PFATT"
Truvee Toddlebottom
Toad Tart
Every once in awhile I get a bit silly....oh wait that's all the time not just once in awhile, but this month I think I kinda went over the edge with this new witch,,,,Meet Miss Truvee Toddlebottom the maker of some rather delicious "Toad Tarts"!  Yep you heard it right "toad tarts".  Doesn't that just make your mouth water?  I used one of my own patterns to create this funny lady...my Sister Bats Beecham pattern, and then added a new twist!  I really like how she turned out and honestly think I might just have to have one myself!

Samuel Phineas PODD

I always like adding to my ever growing PODD family and this month meet "Samuel Phineas PODD" the newest in my Uncle Sam PODD series.  He is quite colorful in his blue coat and red pants with pin striping.  I find his expression one of my favorites.  What is it about those large noses that steal ones heart. One can NEVER have enough red, white and blue in their home!

Last but hardly least is....yep you guessed it, a mouse!  This one is one of my favorites....the camera just doesn't do her justice, meet "Miss Mary Mouse Muffett on Her Tuffet" and yes there is a spider coming to sit beside her!  I thought the expression
Miss Mary Mouse Muffet
of pure terror on her face wasn't enough I had to have her screaming!  The really great part of this vignette is Miss Muffet's vintage lace dress.  Her dress is made from a vintage petticoat, of course the red polka dot pantaloons are a bonus!  
 


All in all I think this month on PFATT Marketplace is a fun one and hope you will take a moment and visit all of us there!


No comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected