***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

PFATT Marketplace May 10th

"PFATT Marketplace for May 10th"
"Shortcake and Saffron"
Here it is already May....it's true the older we get the faster time seems to fly...my time is super sonic!  


"Twinkles the Elephant"
Since my "Sazzle-fras" cat got such a positive and warm welcome when I had it on "Olde Primitive Peddler" last month I decided to give her some sisters.  Meet "Shortcake and Saffron" two grungy and frayed whimsical kitties!   They will be making their debut this month, tomorrow in fact, on the PFATT Marketplace.  Keeping the girls company this month will be the sweetest little mohair elephant...meet "Twinkles"!  She a very adept circus performer  especially the tight rope and she works for peanuts!
"Simon the Magic Mouse"

Every month I will be introducing a piece of Halloween...As many of you know "I LOVE HALLOWEEN".  This month on PFATT I want to introduce "Simon" my little Magic Mouse!  He is so sweet and has a serious curiosity of the "craft"....wanting to be a witch himself!  

Hope everyone will pop over and see all the great talent  and eye-candy on the Marketplace....I know I will! 


(Unfortunately No Early Sales Please)



 

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful pieces and fun accessories to make each one unique.

Debbie

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected