***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Monday, April 30, 2012

My First Month on "OPP"

"My New Venture"......
Tally-Ho... SOLD
This is my first month selling on "The Olde Primitive Peddler".  It gave me an opportunity to go back and re-capture my "primitive" roots a bit.   This was much harder than I thought it would be since I found myself seriously over-thinking much of what I was doing. 

What makes "primitive" so appealing is its simplicity, its lack of thought and detail.  Since we are moving into the summer months and a time for "Fourth of July", picnics and fireworks I thought I would do some patriotic themed characters.  Of course you all know me I have to introduce a bit of "Halloween" love into everything, so there is also a Halloween cat as well! These new characters will become available April 1 (please no early sales) on the "Olde Primitive Peddler"....check out all the amazing and gifted artists on this site.
Miz Libby...SOLD
Sazzle-frass...SOLD

2 comments:

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Love your new creations Pam!

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

love that kittycat!!! SazzleFrass may have to come & live with me!!

Blessed be,
Lori

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected