***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ghoultide Family Is Growing....


Exciting news!  The "Ghoultide Gathering" family is growing!  Wonderful artists and such a variety!  I'm especially excited to have some good friends being a part of this amazing weekend  of Halloween fun!  Can't wait to see Jennie Hepler-Takens of "Prim Pumpkin" and Susan Bartolucci of " Tinsel and Whimsy".....just the nicest people
and ones I am proud to call good friends.  Lori Brechlin of "Notforgotten Farms" is returning after a 2 year hiatus...missed seeing her and her amazing treasures!  Arbutus Hunter of "Novelties and Illuminations is new this year...I have always wanted to meet her cause I just love her work and her generous spirit!  Lucky Stradley is also new this year at Ghoultide...her clay jugs are "Brilliant" and full of imagination, definitely have my eye on owning one of those!  This is truly going to be the best year yet....new exhibitors, new venue and new possibilities!  Hope to see many of you there!

3 comments:

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

That would make a great 'field trip' ~ nice that you are promoting the new artists!

Sylvia Smiser said...

WOOHOOO! I can't wait! : D

MJL said...

I'm com'n and hubby too. Can't let me go to Michigan alone, I might have to much fun... I'm so looking forward to the trip. Already scheduled time off from work and will be scheduling flight and hotel soon as well. I'm looking forward to meeting the person behind the blog and these wonderful designs.
Have a great day !!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected