***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Winter Has Arrived....Briefly!

We finally got our "BIG"snow for the winter this last weekend.  I truly love it when it snows and find it magical.  Of course the days have gone by when I would be excited about building a "top notch" snowman or taking the saucer out for a spin....this old body and its arthritis has something to say about how much cold I can take any more...I think this is why "The Powers That Be" have given us grandchildren, lol!  Now it's our job to keep the bird feeders full and the crockpot bubbling with the soup of the day and enjoying that steaming cup of coffee as we watch "Mother Nature" at work! 
Front of Our Home

The Garage

Backyard

Backyard

Back Porch & Birch Tree

Bird House on Back Porch

Back Door & Porch

Along Side of House

Back Porch

Our Birch Tree At Night...Back Porch

5 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Your snow is beautiful Pam!

I am swooning over all this beautify!

Stay warm!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Unknown said...

Oh Wow!! How beautiful! I think the photo with the snow topped rocking chair is my favorite! :-)

~ Deb

Kays Kids said...

Hi Pam they are magical photos. Oh I do wish I was there.
HUgs
Kay

suz said...

Your photos are lovely. We had a huge, very damaging snow storm on Halloween here in southern NH. Since then we've had a couple of dustings that melted by noon! We're all expected to get totally dumped on in March! It's really weird having a snowless winter, but a bit better than last year when we had so many snowstorms we were all going nuts! Yah, I know, whine, whine, whine! :-)

Kat said...

Hey Pam....Im back to the land of blogging. Your photos remind me of beautiful post cards.Were expecting 3-6 inches today & Im so excited. Ct. has been awfully snow free thus far. I hope you & Dan are peace filled, healthy, & feeling joy. Blessings my friend.:)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected