***********************************************************

***********************************************************
..................................................................................................
"TraVeL ThRouGh ThE LaNd Of “Soft in the Head”
...the home of “Singing and Dancing Mice & Humorous Frogs!”.

Where “Original Designs” of patterns and soft sculpture characters come to life..…

*********************************************************
For Patterns check out the...."Soft in the Head" site
*****************************************************
For Finished Characters: Click Here

Friday, November 4, 2011

New Patterns on the Horizon!......

Well Everyone....I said it once before that I was hanging up my "pattern designing" shingle but due to this new road I'm having to travel concerning my health I got the itch to offer some new patterns! The first one is a Santa Mouse that I designed for "Better Homes and Gardens" in 2010.....meet "Teaspoon" the Santa Mouse. This pattern is ready for purchase....just email me for details: softinthehead@gmail.com

I have three more new patterns in the works right now and hope to have available by next week. They are a couple of Pilgrim Mice, a Cookie Munching Mouse and my all time favorite mouse Phoebe. Hope you will check back for details....Wish me luck!

8 comments:

maddyrose said...

I'm sure your patterns will sell like crazy as everything you design is full of character and charm. Your mice are super. Good luck.

WoolenSails said...

I am glad to see you making patterns again, your creations are so wonderful.

Debbie

Kays Kids said...

I will be watching for the other patterns with great expectation.
I'm glad you are feeling like creating again.
Getting well is a day by day thing.
I hope your weekend is great.
Hugs
Kay

Anonymous said...

Your Santa mouse on the spoon is adorable!! Glad you're feeling better!
patti

Anonymous said...

So HAPPY your're feeling better and very Happy new patterns are coming...jeanne

Unknown said...

Glad your feeling better:) Looking forward to those patterns!
take care & keep feeling better
Kim

Jody Wakefield studio said...

He is so cute! I am glad your still designing, the world is a better place with your patterns in them!

PEA said...

My dearest Pam,
I had no idea you were in a personal hurricane as I was battling a storm of my own.
I am VERY HAPPY to hear that all is well now and you on the road to recovery!

Life's wonderful events and sometimes not so fun crooks in the straight and narrow road can change you to the point of asking is this really me? I have no doubt that you are again the exception.
A true arrow of light through word and thought. Thank you for sharing and I for one am very excited about your new patterns.
Happy recovery my friend. If I can help as I went through this 15 yrs ago, let me know.
Blessings,Pea

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected